---

Monday, November 7, 2011

Need for speed shift


Need for speed shift for galaxy ace


Many of you play nfs games on your computer
. It is popular game series. now your ace play that game.
First If your ace is upgraded to gingerbread then only download this(if not then see last i give you for froyo)
First install apk then unrar cache and put folder given in cache after unrar put into sdcard/android/data/
here we go. now play game and enjoy. put cache properly

Now for froyo
download
just install apk and enjoy the game

1 comments:

Rytis said...

I havo Galaxy Ace 2.3.6 I install everythink like it was said in manual, and quess what?.. it didn't work.. What should I do? I realy want this game, but in android market it's too expensive.. (sorry for my english, I don't know how to write corectlly)

Post a Comment

Free Latest Paid Apps,Games and much more for your android

Free Latest Paid Apps,Games and much more for your android
click here
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons